Saturday, January 8, 2011

Gathering, Growing

He's so big now. Over 10 months old.


Things have been good, hard, amazing, important. I went back to work full time when he was a little over 5 months old . . . I only feel now as if I'm catching my breath, figuring out how to do this (while trying to figure out a better way) . . . Having him has made so many things so clear, yet I'm still struggling to make a reality out of these constant, small epiphanies. Soon enough. It's a new year, and there are new plans, new ways to grow and gather.

I feel so blessed that I have this strong, happy, beautiful, perfect little person in my life. I am tempted to make more like him (and for him). There are other, important things I need to do as well, things that will help me to become more myself again (but better, I hope). Here's to a new year, and all that's been amazing in this last one.

No comments:

Post a Comment